Friday 4 December 2009

Get yer paint on!

Today I managed to get some paint on! Ok, for the majority of the toy soldier world of ours, this isn't exactly something to get worked up about.

For myself however, for various reasons, I haven't been able to change the 'Mostly been painting' box on the left for... Well, since I started this blogging shindig.

Today however, for 20 minutes between eating and *ahem* working, I was in heaven, undercoating (yes, even undercoating is joyworthy) some dark angel dudes. The feel of fresh plastic, the couple of minutes of shaking the Chaos Black, the dip and ooooh the feel of getting some paint into the deepest crevices...




It felt so good.





You have no idea.


Guess I'd better show you a pic of what I've got here:



Thats a freebe blotter on my desk at work. And this is where they live when its not my lunch break:


I got the idea from another blog, I can't remember which - sorry! And it finally became feasable when I got my own office - having moved from a group office where people get inquisitive.

So a couple of days a week, I'll be able to slowly paint up some vets / second comand squad, and the dozen or so grunts I need to finish off the immediate plans for the green wing section of the army.


Hopefully more to follow, if nothing else I want to keep this a record of the paint scheme I worked out several months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment