Monday 3 September 2012

Welcome back ol'bean

Can't say I'll be able to keep this up, but tbh I'm tired of using it as my home/launch page and seeing the the same damned half arsed articles.

To the terrific twelve... Well, I'm guessing I've just fallen to the bottom of your reading list by now!

I'm not from the USA, but I have a more than passing interest in the (sorry) joke of a politcal system. I'm fond of the Colbert Report, Dan Carlson, and anyone else who really wants to stir shit up. I'm not saying the British system is any better mind you, it's probably that (like many other things across the pond) everything is taken to the extreme, larger than life, more combative, scarier, and televised.

So I saw this comic and though of you, America. Happy Labour day!


No comments:

Post a Comment