Thursday 28 October 2010

Proof

Just to show I have actually been doing something... Here's the Almost complete deve squad. It was going to be the fully finished, but I stupidly left by black and silver, and haven't actually completed one of the bases... Buggeritmilleniumhandandshrimp.



On another note, I probably won't be getting in a game tonight at the club - I'm coming down with a cold quite hard, so instead I'm going to concentrate on finishing this deve squad, hopefully finish the first assault squad, and finish building the Seaguard. In theory, this is well within my ability tonight - but as you may have noticed, theory and actuallity when it comes to my spare time don't often click!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment this morning but the internet ate it. Looks very good! I love that color selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is there a way of contacting you directly? I can't find an e-mail address anywhere on your blog.

    ReplyDelete